The client should leave the apartment clear of any rubbish and in a generally clean condition. Should the apartment be left in an especially dirty condition, an additional cleaning charge may be taken from the client's deposit.
Changes in bookings:
In periods of high demand (Christmas, New Year, fairs and congresses, summer, bank holidays etc.) the following conditions apply:
- Any lengthening of the original stay or change of arrival date will be modified and charged accordingly, on the condition of there being availability. The new prices will be sent by e-mail or telephone. In the same way, a minimum stay can be applied.
- Any unauthorised increase in the number of guests which differs to that of the contract will be automatically charged to the client for the full occupancy this would be 45 Euros per night per person (from the returnable deposit or from the credit card) during the entire stay.
Damage to the apartment
Any damage to the apartment caused by the client (walls, furniture, utensils, electronic goods, loss of keys etc.) will be discounted from the damage deposit of 200 Euros given by the client on arrival. If this amount does not cover the damage caused, the client will be obliged to pay the difference. If keys are lost, the complete lock and all keys will be replaced using money from the deposit, this is for security of the clients.
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance, to recuperate any cancellation due to circumstances beyond the control of both parties.
- If the client cancels 3 months prior to the arrival date, the landlord will refund the total amount of the reservation, minus expenses (up to 20%).
- If the client cancels within 3 months to 32 days of the arrival date, the landlord will refund the total amount of the reservation, minus expenses (up to 30%) if the landlord has been able to find a suitable replacement for the same dates. In the case of the contrary the landlord is not obliged to refund any of the pre-payment.
- If a client cancels between 32 - 0 days, the cancellation charge will be 100%.
- It is strongly recommended that clients purchase trip cancellation insurance. If for any reason beyond their control, including force majeure, the company should be unable to provide to the client the property he has booked, they reserve the right to transfer him, upon agreement, to a similar property. If the price of the substituted property is less, the difference will be reimbursed to the client but if the price of the substituted property is higher, the difference will be charged to the Client. If, however, no agreement can be reached both contractual parties are authorised to cancel the contract. The company will refund to the Client all monies paid. In case of legal proceedings both parties agree to Spain, Barcelona.
All apartments have a minimum 3 night stay, except during holiday dates and special events.
- Confirmation. Upon receipt of pre-payment, a contract confirming the reservation will be sent, along with other information regarding the remaining balance, the apartment, details of how to find the street etc. and a contact telephone number
- Arrival time. The client must advise as to the arrival time to Barcelona (e.g. flight time) upon receipt of the contract to allow the landlord to arrange the meeting at the apartment, exchange of keys etc. Check-in is at 14:00. Check-out is at 11:00am. We will try to accommodate all arrival and departure times.
- Once the client has arrived in Barcelona, they must call the landlord on the contact telephone number on the contract, to confirm arrival.
- Any arrival time out of normal business hours 9 p.m. Monday to Sunday will incur a charge to cover the cost of availability. From 21.01h until 23:00h the charge is 30 Euros. From 23:01 to 00h the charge will be 50 Euros).
- The company does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss or injury to the guests or their belongings during their stay, either inside the apartment or outside.
- KEYS to the apartment will only be given upon receipt of the balance and deposit in cash. If the client does not have this amount ready for collection, the balance will be charged to the clients credit card, and will incur extra administration charges + local accommodation tax (VAT).
As a client, you are expected to respect the rules of out apartments that pertain to the apartment itself and the community it belongs to. The apartment is not to be used as a party space, but that of an accommodation for sleeping, eating, relaxing, etc. Please read these rules thoroughly to avoid any problems. Our main aim is to provide our clients with quality accommodation and a good experience in Barcelona.Parties are not allowed. It is strictly forbidden to have parties in the apartment.