Barcelona Old Town Apartment 1
c/ Aurora, Old Town/Ramblas, City Centre
- Check calendar here, send a request here or send us an email to INFO@BCN-RENTALS.COM
- We reply immediately
- Capacity up to 12 guests/groups of friends or families
- 100m2- total 8 beds including sofa beds
- WITH 3 bedrooms:
- 1bedroom with 1 king size bed and 1 single sofa bed ( for 3 people)
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed (for 2 people)
- - 1 bedroom with king size bed (for 2 people)
- Living room: 2 double sofa beds + 2 single sofa beds
- Bathroom with hydromassage shower cabin
- large living room with 4 sofa beds (2 double 140cm x200cm + 2 single 90 x 200cm)
- fully equipped kitchen (microwave, kettle, toaster, washing machine, no frost fridge freezer, all crockery and cutlery, dishwasher, etc)
- Dining table (extendable) with chairs for 11
- TV LCD 32" & DVD
- Satellite TV
- WiFi Intertnet connection
- Fresh towels and bed linens provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Air-conditioning & central heating
- 1st Floor with Lift/Elevator
- Parking/Garage available in same street (paid by client)
- Easy for wheelchair access ( size door bathroom 71cm, lift: 1.20 x 1.20cm)
The Old Town 1 apartment is extremely central, just 6 minutes walking distance from Las Ramblas and a perfect apartment to combine with another of the Old Town apartments (see apartments 2, 3, 4, 5) for big groups - a much better alternative to hotel rooms!
These apartment rentals are very well situated in a quiet street, but still in the very centre of the city. All the major sights are within walking distance, Las Ramblas, the Port, the Gothic Quarter, Cathedral, Aquarium, main shopping areas are all just a 7/8 minute walk away. Just a few blocks away is the oldest church in Barcelona, and other historic sights, such as the Roman walls. Very well communicated with public transport - 3 metro stations very close to the apartments taking you to visit the famous architecture of Gaudi in the city in just a few metro stops. There is also a bus stop very close to the apartment where various lines take you straight to the city's beaches!
The area itself has many local shops and supermarkets to buy everything
you need for your stay. We can also help arrange any kind of activities,
book restaurants which we will reccomend to you, arrange taxi transfers,
Reserve this apartment now.
"Accommodation really nice and clean. Excellent and informative staff. Ten out of Ten " Lisa Sinnott - 23rd - 26th January.
"i siamo trovati molto bene, la persona di contatto e' stata eccelente. Se un giorno dovessi tornare a Barcellona pensero' di rivolgermi voi. Cordiali saluti" Flavianna Deidda - 8th - 11th March.
"Dear reservation team, thank you very much for our recent stay in Old Town 1, 2 and 3 apartments. (weekend 13th May) The accommodation was Ideal for our large group and excellent value for money, close to Ramblas and all the pubs. Rest assured I would not hesitate to recommend bcn to a friend. Particular thanks must go to David, who had the unfortunate job of checking us in and out and giving us details on the lie of the land. He was very friendly and helpful. Your minibus arrangements at Girona airport made my job as organiser of 12 travellers very easy. Carlos the bus driver deserves a medal for putting up with our singing!"
"Hi David, I just wanted to say thanks for helping us with all our taxi/restaurant bookings and other information. The meal on Saturday night was really lovely and a perfect end to a great weekend. The whole weekend went really smoothly and the apartment worked out really well for the 4 of us. We all had a fantastic time particularly Karen who I think enjoyed her hen weekend very much!! Thanks again, we'll definitely be recommending and using the Old Town Apartments next time. Regards, Ruth."
3 bedroom apartment for rent Barcelona with bcn-rentals.