Barcelona Old Town Apartment 2
c/ Aurora, Old Town/Ramblas, City Centre
- DISCOUNTS FOR May from 3 nights(excl. special dates)
- Check calendar here and send a request here we reply immediately!
- For groups of friends or families
- With 2 bedrooms (total 8 beds including sofa beds) :
-1 bedroom with 1 double bed and 1 single sofa bed ( for 3 people)
-1 bedroom with 2 single beds ( for 2 people)
´-Living room: 2 double sofa beds + 2 single sofa beds.
- 1 bathroom with Hydromasage bathtub
- large living room with sofa beds
- fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, all crockery and cutlery, etc)
- Dining table (extendable) with chairs
- TV LCD 32" & DVD
- Satellite TV
- WiFi Intertnet connection
- Fresh towels and bed linens provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Air-conditioning & central heating
- 2nd Floor with Lift/Elevator
- Parking/Garage available in same street (paid by client)
- Easy for wheelchair access ( size door bathroom 68cm, size lift 97cm x 87 cm)
The Old Town 2 holiday apartment is extremely centra,l just 6 minutes walking distance from las Ramblas and a perfect apartment to combine with another of the Old Town apartments (see apartments 1, 3, 4, 5) for big groups - a much better alternative to hotel rooms!
These apartments are very well situated in a quiet street, but still in the very centre of the city, in a listed building (a Famous Catalan Artist pained the facade). All the major sights are within walking distance, Las Ramblas, the Port, the Gothic Quarter, Cathedral, Aquarium, main shopping areas are all just a 7/8 minute walk away. Just a few blocks away is the oldest church in Barcelona, and other historic sights, such as the Roman walls. Very well communicated with public transport - 3 metro stations very close to the apartments taking you to visit the famous architecture of Gaudi in the city in just a few metro stops. There is also a bus stop very close to the apartment where various lines take you straight to the city's beaches!
The area itself has many local shops and supermarkets to buy everything
you need for your stay. We can also help arrange any kind of activities,
book restaurants which we will reccomend to you, arrange taxi transfers,
Reserve this apartment now.
"Thanks. We all had a Brilliant time. David was brilliant, the Taxi drivers were friendly, and Barcelona was great! What more could we ask for? The Apartment was more than we had imagined. It provided us with everything your website said it would, and that was great for us. We will definitely be recommending your services to our friends. Also, as soon as we can, we will be using your service again. Thanks once again for all your help. Jeffrey.!"
"I have only good things to say about our stay in Barcelona:
The apartments were great
The location was perfect
The transfers were painless
The bus driver was excellent
David is a top bloke and was very helpful
I will definately come again and will use your company as I'm sure will the other girls and will recommend you to others. Thanks again for making it a top weekend.Julie."
"Hiya David, Just a note to say thank you for you assistance with the apartments we hired from the 22nd - 25th April. Everyone that came on the Stag had a great time and I can assure you that you will be recommended by us all to friends who are thinking of BCN. We may even see you again ourselves, in the not too distant future. Thanks again. James White."
2 bedroom apartment for rent, barcelona with bcn-rentals